Triman is a premier provider of customized military aftermarket distribution and supply chain services. Our high-performance team-oriented culture adds value, growth and simplicity for our partners and customers.
Triman Serves All Branches of the Military, Suppliers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
Triman’s supply chain management and sourcing expertise serves both sides of the defense industry, providing each with dependable integrated delivery solutions. Strategies for the highly regulated and complex military contracting system are designed by Triman to optimize defense marketplace requirements.
- DoD requirements are rapidly and correctly sourced
- FMS, International and MoD’s complex contracting needs are efficiently and accurately met
How Triman Serves The Military
Triman is a premier provider of customized military aftermarket sourcing and distribution supply chain services for over 175,000+ NSNs.
Triman expands the military supplier base by serving as a critical link between the military and scores of small to medium size OEMs.
The Triman team possesses a deep knowledge of government contracting rules and regulations, and ensures compliance by retaining extensive Subject Matter Expertise.
Triman is AS9100D and ISO9001 certified and is approved on the Qualified Supplier’s List for Distributors for micro-circuits, semi-conductors.
How Triman Serves Military Suppliers and OEMs
Triman specializes in managing key links in the supply chain for military suppliers, manufacturers and OEMs. These links include:
- Government Contracting
- Marketplace Analytics and Pricing
- Quality Control and Export Compliance
- Military Packaging and Logistics
One Team providing the knowledge and expertise spanning 160+ years of combined operational, logistics and acquisition service.
The Triman Military Aftermarket Team has the important credentials that enable premier partner and customer engagement. Our long history and excellent reputation for Logistics Management and DoD Acquisition methods ensure you receive world-class service, best customer-focused aftermarket strategies, and decreased administrative costs – a winning combination!Meet The Team
Triman Sets the Bar for Operational Standards
TRIMAN’S QUALITY POLICY
Triman strives to be a leading provider of military land, sea, and air products to the defense industry.
Triman’s “Quality Policy” is defined and driven by the following management goals, objectives, and principles:
- Build a mutually beneficial relationship with our customers and suppliers, ensuring their long-term success through the understanding of their needs and requirements
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, delivery, performance, and satisfaction
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient processes, well-defined measurements, best business practices, and customer feedback
- Develop staff competencies, ethical conduct, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and strong management involvement and commitment
Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in Triman is accountable for satisfying our customers and suppliers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with a “best-in-class” service philosophy
TRIMAN’S QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS DESIGNED, MAINTAINED AND GUARANTEES CONFORMANCE TO:
- Triman’s Quality Policy
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard – Certificate Number: 110243.01
- AS9100D Aerospace Standard – Certificate Number: 130243.01
- MIL-I-45208A Military Inspection System Requirements
- MIL-Q-9858A Military Quality Program Requirements
- Statutory and Regulatory Statutes/Requirements
- U.S. DOT FAA AC-0056B Advisory Circular
- AS5553B and AS6496 Counterfeit Part Prevention
- AS9146 Foreign Object Damage Prevention
CERTIFICATIONS / REGISTRATIONS
- Approved for Qualified Suppliers List for Distributors (QSLD) Class 2 and Class 3 Fasteners, Quick Release Pins, Rivets
- Approved for QSLD of 5961 / 5962 Microcircuits and Semi-conductors
- Registered through the official US Government System for Award Management (SAM)
- Joint Certification Program (JCP) & Technical Data Agreement (TDA) registered for receiving, exchange, utilization, and control of technical documents
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Safeguarding and Incident Reporting compliance for prime contractor responsibility and sub-contractor flow down
- Triman’s facility supports specific controls and protection of product through a documented Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Protection Policy
- Triman has a Counterfeit Part Mitigation Policy for all products and utilizes Fraudulent / Counterfeit Electronic Parts Avoidance, Detection, Mitigation and Disposition in accordance with SAE AS5553 & AS6496
- Triman participates in the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP), a resource that provides up-to-the-minute reporting of suspect non-conforming or counterfeit parts
Triman’s vast services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete packaging interface with the U.S. Government
- Full compliance to MIL-Specifications
- Packaging and preservation
- MIL-STD Marking, labeling and shipping
- Document preparation and distribution
- Government source inspection
- Direct shipment to the customer
- VSM shipping/delivery arrangements
- Contract military packaging
- Customized crating and palletizing
- Pouch machine packaging for large run quantities
- Specialized aftermarket packing
- Special product marking/tagging/kitting
- 2D and 3D barcoding and verification
- RFID and MSL creation and tagging
- WAWF (DD250) input and reports
- IUID / UID processing application and verification
As corporate members of many of the industry’s most important associations, Triman and our partners benefit from the numerous advantages: exclusive insights and information about priority defense programs and initiatives, networking opportunities and enhanced connections, trainings and educational seminars, engagements with industry leadership, and more.
Request a Quote
Please complete the quote request form down below and a member of our Sales Team will be in touch with you shortly.