TRIMAN INDUSTRIES PROVIDES GLOBAL ACCESS, ENSURED COMPLIANCE, AND ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY
Triman’s capabilities in export management reach the following:
- All United States Armed Forces, Defense and Aerospace Industries
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- International Defense and Aerospace Companies
- Foreign Armed Forces / Ministries of Defense
- Aftermarket Customers
At Triman, compliance is never compromised.
- Triman is registered with the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and fully complies with all export regulations.
- Compliance includes but is not limited to:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- HS (HTS) codes and classifications
- U.S. DOT 49CFR for hazmat packaging and shipping
Our in-house Trade Compliance Department includes a Licensed U.S. Customs Broker and is trained in both import and export regulations.
Integrity in all aspects of compliance and adherence to law is always at the forefront.
- Triman reviews each potential manufacturer, supplier, and customer through a ‘denied parties’ screening program.
- Triman participates in continual import and export training to ensure full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Denied Party Screening Program