Director of Contracts, Triumph Systems & Support – Mechanical Solutions
“Triman is a valued business partner to Triumph Mechanical Solutions. Triman provides excellent customer service and works closely together with us to grow our business by actively seeking additional opportunities for bid. We look forward to continuing and strengthening our partnership with Triman.”
President, Oppenheimer Precision Products
“Partnering with Triman as our only authorized distributor has relieved Oppenheimer of managing the administrative burden with various Government entities who periodically purchase our product, such as the DLA. This advantage allows us to focus full attention towards the needs of our more primary customers.”
One team providing the knowledge and expertise of combined operational, logistics and acquisition service.
The Triman Military Aftermarket Team has the important credentials that enable premier partner and customer engagement. Our long history and excellent reputation for Logistics Management and DoD Acquisition methods ensure you receive world-class service, best customer-focused aftermarket strategies, and decreased administrative costs – a winning combination!
CERTIFICATIONS / REGISTRATIONS
- Approved for Qualified Suppliers List for Distributors (QSLD) Class 2 and Class 3 Fasteners, Quick Release Pins, Rivets
- Approved for QSLD of 5961 / 5962 Microcircuits and Semi-conductors
- Registered through the official US Government System for Award Management (SAM)
- Joint Certification Program (JCP) & Technical Data Agreement (TDA) registered for receiving, exchange, utilization, and control of technical documents
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Safeguarding and Incident Reporting compliance for prime contractor responsibility and sub-contractor flow down
- Triman’s facility supports specific controls and protection of product through a documented Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Protection Policy
- Triman has a Counterfeit Part Mitigation Policy for all products and utilizes Fraudulent / Counterfeit Electronic Parts Avoidance, Detection, Mitigation and Disposition in accordance with SAE AS5553 & AS6496
- Triman participates in the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP), a resource that provides up-to-the-minute reporting of suspect non-conforming or counterfeit parts