As Your Partner, We Provide A Deep Set of Capabilities to Enhance Your Delivery
The Triman Advantage Program is an integral part of what we do at Triman Industries. It is our unique differentiator based on deep military expertise and experience, and proven to elevate our partners’ performance.
- Triman Advantage Program
- Business Development
- Quality Control
- Export Management
- Packaging and Logistics
Triman’s Unique Differentiator
Triman was founded over 25 years ago to help partners navigate and grow their military aftermarket business to the Defense Logistics Agency market. Over the years, the company has matured to provide customized military aftermarket and supply chain services thru our high-performance team culture that adds value, growth and simplicity for our partners and customers. This value is founded on working together with our partners to analyze their current market share, understand their capabilities, and target areas to sell existing products in the military & federal aftermarket. Our customized supply chain services have become the core of what is known today as the “Triman Advantage Program” or T.A.P.
Thru the TAP program, Triman collaboratively works with our partners to create customized strategies to grow their military aftermarket business thru decades of experience with the military procurement process. This collaboration begins with an assigned Integrated Partner account representative who works closely with each partner on a daily basis to ensure aftermarket goals are exceeded and processes done properly. Our techniques include sophisticated pricing analytics that incorporates forecasting and market intelligence with the ability to support dynamic stocking programs. Our partners have complete visibility of our optimization strategy and daily operations (24/7), building the foundation of our long-term partner relationships. Additionally, Triman’s dedicated partner business development & sales team(s) proactively seek out and shape new opportunities, to include Source Approval Requests (SARs) on behalf of our partners. We maintain close relationships with Domestic & International Program Offices across all services and federal procurement agencies to ensure the highest aftermarket support & growth initiatives to maximize your top-line. Thru the Triman Advantage Program (TAP), we work aggressively to seek out and secure awards for our Partners.
Triman’s TAP Program also includes all of the following services and benefits:
- Pricing Optimization & Market Analysis
- Work with Small Business Set Aside (SBSA) Partners to Maximize Opportunities
- Preparing and submitting price justifications when required
- Protesting awards, when applicable
- Contract management, oversight and compliance
- Military packaging, labeling, and marking
- Customized reporting and real time tracking of all activity
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Export Management
- Extended Business Development and Sales Services
- Logistical management and support of military repairs
- Protection of product exclusivity
- Advantageous Payment Terms
What We Provide to Help Your Business Grow
The Triman Business and Product Development Team provides a vehicle to participate in military sustainment, alternate sourcing programs, competitive source approval engineering, program office direct project efforts, and obsolescence engineering opportunities; all which may be endeavors to apply partnership resources toward business growth in the military and defense market space.
Business and Product Development
- Military sustainment project engineering
- Program office direct project support
- Source Approval Request Management and engineering
- Obsolescence engineering support
- New product management for military direct applications
- Alternate sourcing analysis and sourcing support
Triman’s third party certifications support the government contracts higher level of quality requirements.
The government has Defense Contract Management Agency Resident DCMA QARs (Quality Assurance Representatives) stationed on-site at the Triman facility and NSEO QAR assigned coverage for government source inspection requirements on material, packaging and shipping.
Conjunctive inspections, including processing of critical safety items, first article inspections and testing and product verification testing are all within Triman’s capabilities.
Triman is approved for Naval Special Emphasis Program (NSEP) & (NSEO) and NSEP Level 1 / SUBSAFE Military Packaging and packaging acceptance.
US DOT 49CFR Registered Hazardous Material Packaging and Shipping Certified for regulation processing and shipping of Haz-Mat products.
Triman supports the integrity of quality with state-of-the-art inspection equipment / inspection & testing capabilities, calibration compliance and quality technicians.
- Holco CC 14” Optical Comparator for non-contact profile dimensioning and measurement
- Gauging System 22 for single element method higher level of internal and external thread inspection
- Brown & Sharp Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) for point contact coordinate dimensioning and measurement
- Hardness testers for surface hardness measurements
- Mechanical inspection equipment and measuring tools for dimensional mechanical inspections
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) inspection, processing, and packaging stations
- NIST compliant calibration system
- Certified Quality Technicians
Triman provides global access, ensured compliance, and absolute integrity.
Triman’s capabilities in export management reach the following:
- All United States Armed Forces, Defense and Aerospace Industries
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- International Defense and Aerospace Companies
- Foreign Armed Forces / Ministries of Defense
- Aftermarket Customers
At Triman, compliance is never compromised. Triman is registered with the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and fully complies with all export regulations. Compliance includes but is not limited to:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- HS (HTS) codes and classifications
- U.S. DOT 49CFR for hazmat packaging and shipping
Integrity in all aspects of compliance and adherence to law is always at the forefront.
- Our in-house Trade Compliance Department includes a Licensed U.S. Customs Broker trained in both import and export regulations.
- Triman reviews each potential manufacturer, supplier, and customer through a ‘denied parties’ screening program.
- Triman participates in continual import and export training to ensure full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Triman ensures the absolute best in performance, product packaging, preservation, marking, labeling, processing and shipping; we provide the very best in customer satisfaction.
Military Packaging and Preservation to Government Specifications
Triman has full capability and maintains full compliance to MIL-STD 2073, MIL-STD 129, and MIL-STD 130 for Military Packaging, Labeling, and Marking (including applicable bar-coding requirements on Unit, Intermediate, and Shipping containers).
Certified Electrostatic Discharge Stations for processing of ESD products.
Bar Coding, Labeling (including RFID & IUID) and Special Marking.
Capability to create, mark, apply, process, scan, and verify RFID labeling and marking as well as creating the unique hexadecimal number and processing through the WAWF system as per the advance notification requirements within the WAWF system.
DD250 (WAWF) Preparation and Distribution & VSM routing, including direct shipment to the Customer per their requirements.
Providing MSL (Military Shipping Labels) with both the 2D and 3D barcode application as well as the RFID requirements. Ability to verify both the 2D and 3D barcodes via the applicable barcode readers and scanners.
Customized wood crating and palletizing IAW ASTM D6860-05, ASTM D6251, D6251M-01 and compliance to International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM-15) Wood packaging and Heat Treating (HT) requirements and marking.
Over 25 years of military packaging expertise.
- Complete packaging interface with the U.S. Government
- Full compliance to MIL-Specifications
- Packaging and preservation
- MIL-STD Marking, labeling and shipping
- Document preparation and distribution
- Government source inspection
- Direct shipment to the customer
- VSM shipping/delivery arrangements
- Contract military packaging
- Customized crating and palletizing
- Pouch machine packaging for large run quantities
- Specialized aftermarket packing
- Special product marking/tagging/kitting
- 2D and 3D barcoding and verification
- RFID and MSL creation and tagging
- WAWF (DD250) input and reports
- IUID / UID processing application and verification
Request a Quote
Please complete the quote request form down below and a member of our Sales Team will be in touch with you shortly.